Sea Link International designs and manufactures industrial valves and component parts for use in the Intermediate Bulk Container (IBC) industry.
Sea Link International’s valves meet the most stringent Industry specifications to meet the needs of the packaging industry. Valve types include 1.5” and 2” QD or NPT Ball Valves that can be configured with an array of industry standard Gaskets to meet the various fill needs of our customers. Our Valves can also be incorporated with a proprietary Check feature as requested.
Valves are produced to the highest quality standards in our IATF 16949:2016 certified factory with full industry compliant laboratory testing capability.
- Fixed Plastic Collar Design
- Fits Automatic valve to bottle installation
- No need for Metal or Plastic Collar Gasket
- Superior Chemical Compatibility
- Advanced Ergonomics & Handling
- Ergonomic and robust handle
- Tamper evidence pin & foil seal
- Plastic Materials Only
- Spin-welded housing without metal bolts
- Optimized for Cleaning and Washing
- No metal parts – no risk of corrosion
- Smooth inner flow channel
- Flash trap to avoid foreign material from entering fill container
- Can be easily disassembled from IBC
- Can be separated for material recycling
- Improved recycle-ability
- No metal parts – Plastics only
- Limited diversity of plastic materials